What is cPanel ?
First and foremost, What is cPanel? cPanel is simply a dashboard or control panel consisting of simple tools for site administration. It allows you to do a variety of activities, such as installing WordPress, creating staging sites, and much more.
The majority of shared hosting servers, such as Bluehost and GoDaddy, utilize cPanel as their administrative interface. It may also be used as a management system by web developers who have dedicated servers or their own servers. The interface may be tailored to fit the appearance and feel of a hosting server. They can also decide which features to add or remove based on their own customer preferences.
Where is Your cPanel?
What happened to your cPanel after you get it from cPanel hosting provider? You may get to the dashboard in a few different ways. The simplest method is to use your cPanel Web hosting server platform. You could just go simple to Siteground from your account dashboard. Bluehost has an “advanced” option. Other hosting companies may use different methods to access cPanel, but they all need to be accessible from your main hosting panel.
Website Hosting With CPanel
As a website owner, you need a hosting service that provides you with the right tools to take care of your website yourself. Our cPanel web hosting plans give you complete control over your account. You can easily use the tools offered by cPanel to perform activities such as updating your site’s content, managing databases and email accounts, installing apps on your website, etc. Here is also a list of best web development companies in Canada.
Advantages of cPanel Hosting
Here are the top advantages or features of cPanel
- The UI is user-friendly. The main feature of cPanel is that interface organizes many functions into digestible modules, making it easy for users to find them. The cPanel dashboard also has simple menus and visuals for easy navigation.
- Extremely compatible. cPanel, being one of the most popular control panels, is compatible with a variety of web browsers, including Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox. Furthermore, cPanel offers a wide range of third-party programs, like site builders and SEO tools.
- A variety of features are available. cPanel allows consumers to execute complex operations like setting subdomains and FTP accounts, maintaining MySQL databases, and producing site backups without requiring sophisticated technical knowledge.
- Software installation is done automatically. Not only does cPanel offer a plethora of capabilities, but it also works nicely with the Softaculous Apps Installer. It provides access to over 400 apps, including well-known content management systems. Softaculous manages each program during its entire existence, from installation to updates.
- Reliable assistance. There are several resources available in the cPanel forums and blogs. There are also technical guides for both cPanel and WHM. They teach how to utilise and troubleshoot cPanel products.
Best cPanel Hosting Provider’s on the Web
Here are the Best cPanel Hosting Provider you can consider
- SiteGround — Most User-Friendly Bluehost
- HostGator — The Most Reliable
- GoDaddy — Best Benefits
- InMotion — Outstanding for Shared and VPS Hosting
- A2 Hosting – High-Quality Cloud Hosting
- HostPapa — The Best Deal
- WP Hosting — Best cPanel Hosting for WordPress Sites GreenGeeks — Most Eco-Friendly cPanel Host
- Hostinger — The Most Economical
Conclusion: cPanel is a prominent Linux-based web hosting control panel that includes a variety of modules such as Files, Preferences, Databases, Web Applications, Domains, Metrics, Security, Software, Advanced, and Email.