To begin with, Google SketchUp is an intuitive 3D modeling application useful for creating and editing 2D and 3D models with a patented “Push and Pull” method. In addition, it facilitates designers to convert any flat surface into 3D shapes by clicking an object and starting to pull it until you like what you see.
Features Of Using Google SketchUp
Google SketchUp is a very simple to use software tool. It has a great user interface and it allows users to draw any object. In addition, it facilitates the creation of animated clips or walks through the camera. It allows a user to add lighting effects to a room or building Due to multiple features, this software tool is useful for various purposes. A designer can use it to create various 3D modeling projects such as architectural, interior design, landscape architecture, and video game design. In addition, it allows a user to draw layout functionality along with surface rendering. It also supports third-party plugins from the Extension Warehouse. To further know about it, one can visit Google SketchUp Training in Noida. Apart from these, given below are some of the benefits of Using Google SketchUp.
- This is an easy-to-understand software tool and it helps in saving time.
- It provides easy access in comparison to other Auto Desk programs like AutoCAD, and 3d max.
- Comes with many types of editing tools that are available in the menu bar and are easy to use in projects.
- It facilitates the 3d warehouse is available in sketch up and allows you to download various ready-made models.
- These ready-made models can be easily and directly imported into the projects
- SketchUp provides more than 1lakh models available in the warehouse option.
Career Opportunities in Google SketchUp
Google SketchUp is one of the most popular and efficient 3D designing tools. It has multiple uses in creating modeling projects such as architectural, interior design, landscape architecture, and video game design. Due to its multiple features, various leading design and architect companies use it for designing purposes. Therefore, creating multiple career opportunities in it. Moreover, there is no certain direction for SketchUp Jobs and one can use the application as per their demands. Above all, this platform does not follow any stipulated format and it is the reason why jobs are increasing in many fields. Many institutions provide Google SketchUp Training Institute in Delhi and one can enroll in them to earn it and start a career in it. Given below are some of the career opportunities available for a skilled professional in Google SketchUp.
- Architect/ Architectural Visualizer– Architects use Google SketchUp for design in the application. However, they require the knowledge of a few other tools too such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, AutoCAD, and Revit.
- Project manager– They use this software tool as a communication tool to bring out the inside of a work to the clients. In addition, it is useful in illustrating a worksheet condition, measuring safety issues, and more.
- Concrete Product Design– They too use it as a communication tool that helps clients understand what they get. Moreover, it allows workers to visualize the complex works which need to be done by applying the right method.
3D modeling application useful for creating and editing 2D and 3D models. It uses a patented “Push and Pull” method and allows designers to convert any flat surface into 3D shapes. In addition, it is easy to understand as it saves a lot of time. It comes with various easy-to-use editing tools that are available in the menu bar. In conclusion, it provides many benefits and therefore is useful by various design and architecture companies.