Many users create an OST file to work in Offline mode and save data when they are not connected to the internet. Users must connect to an exchange server or convert OST to Outlook Data File in order to view the contents of an OST file. But what will you do if you don’t have access to a server? The two types of files, OST and PST, are fundamentally different. To fix the error in the offline Outlook data file straight into Outlook is not an option in Outlook. You also can’t use the open with an option in Outlook to open OST files. Please continue reading the blog if you need to convert OST to PST as the Best Solution.
How can I Convert an Outlook OST File to a PST File?
OST files can be converted to PST files manually or with the use of a third-party tool. Now, we’d like to offer some professional software that may help you migrate from Outlook OST to PST in an accurate and secure manner.
Export and Fix the Error in the Offline Outlook Data File is a Simple Process.
Outlook OST to PST Converter is a powerful tool for converting numerous OST files to PST at the same time. The utility can import emails and attachments from an Outlook OST file to a PST file. When exporting OST files to PST format, the application lets users keep all of the properties. Importing OST files to Outlook PST format is simple and takes only a few steps. The procedure is as follows:
Convert OST to PST by Manual
Note: To convert an OST file to a PST file manually, you’ll need MS Outlook installed on your computer and connected to the Exchange Server:
- Open the Microsoft Outlook application.
- Select File from the File Menu.
- Select “Import and Export” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose “Export to a file” from the mentioned list, then Next.
- After that, click on the (.pst) personal File Folder and then on Next.
- Now select the things you want to export >> select parent root >> select include sub-folder from the drop-down menu
- Now you must navigate to the target folder in order to save the exported data items, and then click the Finish button.
There are a number of drawbacks, one of which is that users can make manual OST to PST conversions as long as they are connected to the server. OST file corruption is also a possibility while manually converting OST to PST. If you’re going to this method, make a backup of your data first.
Why Should You Use an Outlook OST to PST Converter Instead of a Manual Method?
There are numerous benefits to selecting a professional solution rather than a manual method. The following are some of the advantages:
- To save time, run Outlook OST to PST migration in batches.
- Convert Outlook OST messages and attachments to PST.
- While migrating emails, it keeps all of their attributes.
- Select the required place for the data to be saved.
- For the user’s convenience, I created a basic graphical user interface.
- All editions of the Windows operating system are compatible.
- Convert Outlook OST to PST file with a selectable conversion option.
We’ve covered the best ways to fix the error in the offline Outlook data file in this blog. To avoid the drawbacks of the manual process, we propose using a Rethird-party conversion service. Outlook OST to PST Converter also includes a demo edition that allows users to test the software’s operation and usefulness.